BLACK NATURAL GAS
- Primary cooking area = 624 square inches
- Warming rack area = 145 square inches
- Total cooking area = 769 square inches
- Six stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input, rear-mounted, infrared rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Porcelain-enameled lid with polished handle and trim, centermounted thermometer, and painted aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel side tables with painted aluminum end caps
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.