- Sub-base comes with 20 amp receptacle and mating power cord
- Made of heavy-gauge steel
- Full base enclosure with breakaway side channels
- 4-point leveling legs
- Required distance between finished floor and sleeve: min 3' and max 5'
- Sub-base adapts to service conduit, circuit breakers and receptacles up to 20 amps
- May also be used as a non-electrical sub-base to upport the unit
- 4-pin connector
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.