Introducing a completely new product to our Danby lineup of appliances, this 0.9 cu. ft. Convection Toaster Oven with Air Fry technology! With its digital LCD display you can choose from 8 pre-programmed cooking functions air fry, toast, bake, cookie, broil, pizza, dehydrate, or warm which provide a wide range of cooking versatility! This model comes with 1,800 powerful watts for fast and even cooking, a temperature range of 150-400F, a 90 minute timer, and at this capacity you could fit up to 6 slices of bread, a 12 pizza, and 2 servings of French fries and chicken nuggets. Also included in your purchase is a food tray, wire rack, crumb tray, food tray handle, air fry rack, and a 2 year limited warranty. Discover the convenience of cooking at home with this beautiful Toaster Oven from Danby.
- 0.9 cu ft (25 liter) Capacity: fits up to 6 slices of bread or a 12 inch pizza
- 8 Convenient Pre-Programmed Cooking Functions Provides Cooking Versatility: AIR FRY, Toast, Bake, Cookie, Broil, Pizza, Dehydrate, Warm.
- Powerful 1800 watts: for fast heating and even cooking
- Digital Blue LCD display
- Temperature range 150 450oF
- 90-minute timer
- Includes food tray, wire rack, crumb tray, food tray handle, air fry rack
- Stylish stainless steel appearance
- 24 month limited warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.